Industrialización del País
El Dr. Ishwar K. Puri, Decano de la Facultad de Ingeniería en el McMaster University de Hamilton, Ontario, Canadá, en una de sus análisis (2014) decía: “Para sacar el máximo provecho de la innovación que promete prosperidad, debemos producir eficientemente las cosas que necesitamos, porque una realidad que existe es que la fabricación produce mayores retornos en dólares y genera más empleos que cualquier otra forma de actividad económica.”
La República del Paraguay es el ejemplo ilustrativo típico donde el riesgo de no aplicar, implantar sus recursos naturales a la fabricación (producción) avanzada está excluyendo los jóvenes, empeorando los niveles de pobreza y refleja la mayor desigualdad de ingresos en la región.
En la actualidad el Paraguay necesita más de siete mil ingenieros en todas las ramas, desde la ingeniería naval, ingeniería civil hasta la ingeniería en industria forestal. El admirable bono demográfico, pide al Gobierno Nacional mejor posicionamiento y retribución de recursos, hacia el desarrollo de nuevos laboratorios y asignación de becas. El País tiene todos los componentes necesarios – menos la lucha contra la corrupción – para lograr la economía avanzada de fabricación y formar nuevas generaciones de ingenieros. Esta postergada prioridad tendría que ocupar un lugar preferencial en sus relaciones con la República de China (Taiwán), bajo el marco de la Universidad Tecnológica Taiwán – Paraguay; establecer cursos del idioma inglés para los jóvenes indígenas.
Paraguái ikatu oikuaa kuaave heta mba’e tetã China (Taiwán) rembiasa rupive, pe ñemoarandu mba’eapokuaa rehegua ojopamava hina pa ary rosa omotenondeva ohovo hikuái. Ha péicha, mba’eapo ha mba’apoguasutembi’urehegua (Taiwán rupive) ikatu ombohetave viru Paraguáipe, ha omombarete avei mba’eapokuaa rehegua jeporeka.
Peter M. Tase: especialista en Relaciones Internacionales y Estudios de América Latina (Milwaukee, Wisconsin).
Honrar la Policía Nacional
Juan Ernesto Villamayor ha causado graves daños al funcionamiento y operatividad de la Policía Nacional del Paraguay, en los últimos meses. Con sus turbios antecedentes y frondosos actos corruptivos, estafando al Estado Paraguayo y últimamente – coronando su anti-patriótica gestión pública – con el histórico caso de sobrefacturación en la compra de mesas de oro (2019), ha empeorado la imagen del Paraguay. Es evidente de que las oficinas móviles del Ministro Villamayor absolutamente no brindan ningún beneficio a la ciudanía, tampoco justifican el monumental gasto incurrido a las arcas del tesoro.
En la actualidad Paraguaya, el Presidente de la República, con una imagen cada vez más deteriorada, sigue rodeado de Ministros que no representan los valores de la ética, idoneidad y honestidad en la función pública. Una medida disciplinaria y urgente destitución a Juan Ernesto Villamayor es un acto que Mario Abdo Benitez tendría que ejecutar con el mayor objetivo de salvaguardar la Constitución Nacional, enaltecer la imagen de la Nación Guaraní y combatir la corrupción en cada nicho de su entorno en el Palacio de los López.
El esquema de cocido de oro le costaba al Pueblo Paraguayo 80 mil guaraníes por un litro de cocido negro; actualmente Karai Marito está rodeado de ministros como: Julio Ullón y Embajador Federico A. González Franco dedicados al contrabando del Johnnie Walker Double Black Whiskey en la región, y denigrando los intereses nacionales en la política energética con los países vecinos.
El 12 de Septiembre del 2019, asumieron el nuevo Comandante de la Policía Nacional, Comisario Francisco Resquín Chamorro, y el subcomandante Luis Ignacio Arias Navarro (aliado invaluable de EE.UU.); han pasado tres semanas y esta institución sigue esperando un mensaje claro y contundente por el Presidente de la República dirigido al fortalecimiento del GRUPO LINCE, FOPE y brindar más recursos e infraestructura a cada Sub-Comisaria en cada rincón del país.
Destituir al ministro del Interior, Juan Ernesto Villamayor, es un gran paso adelante hacia la ejecución de las prioridades del actual Gobierno en materia de consolidar la seguridad interna y volver la tan anhelada dignidad a la Policía Nacional.
Peter M. Tase: Escritor y Experto de Relaciones Internacionales en Wisconsin, Estados Unidos de América.
Baku, Azerbaijan, May 4
By Leman Zeynalova – Trend:
For as long as Armenia continues to engage in a destructive propaganda campaign against the Republic of Azerbaijan and keeps its soldiers in the Azerbaijani territory, recent bilateral talks hosted by the Russian Federation and OSCE, with the intention to pacify the tensions between Azerbaijan and Armenia, are doomed to failure, Peter M. Tase, expert in Transatlantic Relations and Azerbaijani Studies, a senior advisor to the Global Engineering Deans Council and to various European and Latin American governments, told Azernews, Trend reports.
He noted that the settlement of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict was at the center of these talks, however concrete actions by the government of Nikol Pashinyan are nowhere to be seen, and Armenia continues to occupy twenty percent of the sovereign territory of Azerbaijan and maintains a posture of belligerence in the region.
Tase recalled that on April 10-11, Nikol Pashinyan visited the Council of Europe in Strasbourg, in this occasion he delivered once again an inflammatory speech against Azerbaijan, stating the following in the plenary: “[Azerbaijan] must refrain from the use of force, threaten by use of force and military rhetoric.”
“The Prime Minister of Armenia, who pretends to refrain from the use of force and calls upon Azerbaijan to stop using force, is simply bluffing, deceiving the international community and misinforming the Council of Europe. In fact Armenia is the belligerent party and the main source of violence and turmoil in Nagorno-Karabakh and its neighboring seven districts, all of this territory is a sovereign territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan; and is recognized as such by United Nations and by all its member states,” said the expert.
He believes that Pashinyan must review the OSCE Helsinki Final Act of 1975.
“In the Helsinki Final Act the principle of refraining from the use of force, included as the second point among its ten tenets, states: “The participating States will refrain in their mutual relations, as well as in their international relations in general, from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any State, or in any other manner inconsistent with the purposes of the United Nations and with the present Declaration”. The entire international community recognizes the territorial integrity of Azerbaijan within its internationally recognized borders and the four UN Security Council resolutions of 1993 demand the immediate, complete and unconditional withdrawal of the occupying Armenian forces from all occupied territories of Azerbaijan,” said Tase.
He went on to add that Armenian Prime Minister must take immediate steps to refrain from the use of force according to the demands of the international community towards the full withdrawal of the Armenian armed forces from the occupied territories of Azerbaijan in order to ensure a lasting peace, regional security and economic prosperity in the region.
Tase pointed out that the two governments are not equally positioned on a negotiating table: Armenia is the aggressor (occupying twenty percent of the sovereign territory of Azerbaijan and plundering its natural resources) and on the side is the government of Azerbaijan (fully respecting International Laws, U. N. Security Council Resolutions and patiently waiting to solve this conflict by peaceful means, even though Azerbaijan has the military might to liberate its occupied territories with the use of force).
“Prime Minister Pashinyan is utilizing every diplomatic tool and international factor that would delay any progress made in the bilateral negotiations’ time table. International Economic sanctions against Yerevan and constant political condemnation of its aggressive actions in the Caucasus are very much necessary in order to pressure Pashinyan to fully withdraw Armenian Armed Forces from the sovereign territory of Azerbaijan. Only after the withdrawal of Armenian Armed Forces from sovereign territory of Azerbaijan, we may have lasting results in the solution of this conflict that has caused so much pain and suffering for Azerbaijan and its peace loving nation,” he said.
As for the statement of the Armenian Defense Minister Tonoyan about the possibility of moving military operations to the territory of Azerbaijan, Tase said that David Edgari Tonoyan is a former representative of Armenia to NATO, in his current position as Minister of Defense he should focus more on providing sufficient quantities of food and overall resources to the Armed Forces of Armenia, which is going through economic hardships. Tonoyan’s statement on upcoming Armenian Military Operations is a deceptive message that won’t frighten Baku, he added.
Tase noted that Azerbaijani Armed Forces are ranked among the top ten military forces worldwide, thanks to their impeccable training, cutting edge weapons technology and high levels of moral and patriotism. “Tonoyan’s forces will be met with an unmatched response and a heavy thunder of weapons, if they try to awaken the Azerbaijani might. As the old Latin adage states: “Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus”. (Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon).”
On the other hand, Tase believes that one concrete example of showing international pressure towards Armenia is to suspend the current cooperation framework between Armenia and NATO, until the Government of Nikol Pashinyan has withdrawn all of its Armed Forces from the sovereign territory of Azerbaijan.
“NATO must take steps on the ground and deliver political statements that condemn Armenia’s occupation of Azerbaijani territories; the alliance should halt the Individual Partnership Action Plan (IPAP) with Armenia for as long as this country is ruled by politicians that have kissed the blarney stone and use epizeuxis’ approach when engaged in a smear campaign against the Republic of Azerbaijan and its people,” he concluded.
The conflict between the two South Caucasus countries began in 1988 when Armenia made territorial claims against Azerbaijan. As a result of the ensuing war, in 1992 Armenian armed forces occupied 20 percent of Azerbaijan, including the Nagorno-Karabakh region and seven surrounding districts.
The 1994 ceasefire agreement was followed by peace negotiations. Armenia has not yet implemented four UN Security Council resolutions on withdrawal of its armed forces from the Nagorno-Karabakh and the surrounding districts.
Follow the author on Twitter: @Lyaman_Zeyn
The 7th Global Forum of the Alliance of Civilizations was organized and held by UN in Baku last week. Peter Tase, a political analyst and an journalist researcher from the United States, who participated at the forum visited Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic and got acquainted with the sightseeing, historical monuments and educational institutions. An American journalist was invited to our editorial office and shared his impressions:
– You have been in Nakhchivan for three days. What are your impressions?
– This is my second visit to Nakhchivan. I have visited Nakhchivan in the fall of 2014, then as a member of the humanitarian forum. This time thanks to God’s will, I had received an invitation to your beautiful country for the second time and again I came to Nakhchivan. After my first visit to Nakhchivan I have witnessed many changes. I want to start with the work done for passenger at the Nakhchivan International Airport. The works done in order to increase the potential of the port service shows that Nakhchivan has the capacity to meet hundreds of guests every day. It is very important for an emerging country, because now the whole world’s attention is on Nakhchivan.
– What did you see during your visit which was noteworthy?
– Though there is 12-hour time difference between the US and Azerbaijan, I don’t feel tired. I feel comfortable in Nakhchivan. Firstly, we were in Ordubad. The city, its structure, mosques and other historical monuments, Ordubad plane trees (chinars) made a deep impression on me. I like your national meals. To me, Nakhchivan cuisine is irreplaceable. We saw a lot of interesting things in Ordubad. The town is a museum from beginning to the end. To my opinion, Ordubad should be enlisted into the UNESCO World Heritage List. I’m going to publish some articles connected to this matter in the world’s leading media publications. My main interest is historical monuments and archaeological cultural patterns. The impression that I gained in Ordubad will be the main motive for some of my writings.
– What information do the historical monuments in Nakhchivan tell you?
– Patriotism! You know, every person loves his country. However, it is better to perform it in actions, but not in words. The reconstructed Gulistan tomb was shown to me. It’s a sample of heroism. Indeed, once Azerbaijanis died for the sake of their lands, they protected and mounted monuments on it, and this tradition is continuing today as well. These monuments don’t belong only to Azerbaijan. They should be preserved for future generations as the material and cultural heritage of the whole mankind, I was surprised by the attention paid to historical monuments in Nakhichevan. In this regard, the works done by Mr. Vasif Talibov, the head of Nakhchivan have the global importance.
– Have you visited Alinjagala?
– On back way from Ordubad in spite of the rainy weather, we could go up to the castle. That was a great moment in my life. Once I do not think I will be able to feel the same feeling ever again. The defenders of the castle demonstrated great heroism during 14 years to protect the castle from occupiers. People have written the history. This history is still being written. I mean restoration, historical restoration of Alinjagala. Yes, this is a historic opportunity. According to the information given to me, the restoration work has continued here for more than 2 years. The restoration of this magnificent castle is not only a great part of the modern history of Azerbaijan, but also an illustration of the perfect leadership and patriotism engendered. There is also the psychological aspect of this work. On the stones and steps along with the heroism of the defenders of the fortress, the patience and determination of the Nakhchivan chairman are clearly read. These works are very important for the benefit of Nakhchivan and the whole country. Modern world accepts all these things as the universal work. I believe that in the nearest future, all these works will be assessed at the international level.
– While talking in the yard of the editorial office you have noticed the modernity of schools, universities and production enterprises in Nakhchivan. It seems that educational and production institutions have left deep impressions on you.
– Do you know, I know many countries with the centuries-old history of independence. For example, there are some villages and even small towns in the countries of the South American continent, which haven’t got a single school. Today there are hundreds of newly built schools, colleges and university buildings in Nakhchivan , which could be constructed only by people who really think about future of the country and the nation. I was extremely surprised whenever I learned that there are online classes between the museums and schools. None of the developed countries in the world do this job for free. It is a real sample of patriotism. I want to touch upon the historical monuments again. For example, as you know, the ancient Inca culture in Peru has rich prints of past. However, I would like them to come to Nakhchivan and to see how the historical monuments should be saved. All these were carried out under the conditions of blockade and in spite of difficulties of living in such condition. I think if there was not Armenian aggression against Azerbaijan, this beautiful land and whole country could gain the higher levels of development. I got acquainted with Nakhchivan State University and “Nakhchivan” University campus and met the students. Such a modern campus can be compared only with those which are located in the capitals of the European countries. I have observed the encourage of the students while speaking to them. Heretofore, I have visited Nakhchivan Business Center. Speaking about the Nakhchivan products demonstrated there, I can say that it can be the result of the astronomical development which could be fantastically fitted in two decades. If Badamli spring water is already sold in Arabic countries, this is a real miracle. Manufactures of stone products in Nakhchivan surprised me by their modernity. Believe me, if the marble importing countries of the world were aware of Nakhchivan marble, they would not get Italian marble any more. Because the products are not only cheap, but also very qualitative. Another fact is even more exciting. I was told that there are already 8 power stations in Nakhchivan. It is really exiting. Let’s compare, in a big country as Brazil totally 7 electric power plants were built since 1984. However, since 1995, 7 electric power plants have been established in Nakhchivan, one of which is solar plant. It is a fact, though it is surprising.The fact is that Nakhchivan people were able to realize it. We are very pleased with the success of our friends.
– Now you are going to leave Nakhchivan. We hope that you have a lot of impressions to share with friends in the United States.
Yes, visiting Nakhchivan, in general, participating in the forum held in Baku I got acquainted with your country closely. It was a historic event for me. I also got acquainted with you and newspaper staff. It is a new beginning for me. I leave your country with very deep and positive impressions. The copies of “Sharg gapisi” newspaper where my articles were published at various times were also the best gift for me. I wish you all the success in the further development and preservation of this beautiful land.
– Thank you for the interview.
Read the article:
Presidential election period is an important event that ensures stability and progress in government institutions and preserves well being among all Azerbaijani citizens, political analyst and international relations expert at the Milwaukee-based Marquette University Peter Tase told Trend.
He further said that Azerbaijan’s democratic standards have matured, and the country has stable economic growth.
Next presidential election in Azerbaijan is to be held on April 11, 2018, according to an order signed Feb. 5 by the country’s President Ilham Aliyev. According to the Calendar Plan of Azerbaijan’s Central Election Commission (CEC), pre-election campaigning starts 23 days prior to the voting day and is stopped 24 hours before the start of voting. Thus, the campaigning will start on March 19 and end at 08:00 (local time) on April 10.
“This year will mark impressive accomplishments in the strengthening of Azerbaijani democracy, essential progress in the war against poverty and unemployment, as well as make Azerbaijan a nation that can be used as an example in the region for its transparent institutions and consolidated democratic standards,” Tase said.
Tase further noted that the major improvements and accomplishments in the infrastructure, education policies, tourism and public diplomacy, make incumbent President Ilham Aliyev the best candidate and certainly ensure his upcoming electoral victory in 2018. …
Peter Tase, International Programs Assistant of Marquette University (WI) and International Relations expert gave an interview to Washington Bureau of AzerTAc following her recent visit to Azerbaijan.
– You recently attended Baku Humanitarian Forum. What are your general impressions about the forum itself and the capital of Azerbaijan?
-Azerbaijan is not only the birthplace of fire but also is the foundation of genuine patriotism, hardworking people, consolidated democratic government and has emerged as a nation with avant-garde architecture in Eurasia. Azerbaijan is a dynamic young nation with a vibrant capital city. Over the last two decades Baku has become a genuine metropolitan city at the heart of Eurasia, which rivals some of the best western European capitals; it has also adopted its own urban landmarks similar to the Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago, with exclusive shops and restaurants just like the wind city. I am honored to be part of this prestigious Global Forum in which more than 600 former heads of state, politicians, Nobel laureates, scholars, journalists and diplomats attended from over 60 countries around the world. Azerbaijan is currently playing a vital role towards fostering intercultural dialogue, religious tolerance and promotion of peace and democratic values worldwide. There is no other country in the world like Azerbaijan that invests so much time and energy towards preserving global peace and stability by organizing such strategic forums which help us in resolving today’s most pressing issues. Over the last decade, the government of President Ilham Aliyev has always emphasized the religious tolerance and peaceful solution of current regional and global disputes and pending disagreements.
– Metaphorically speaking, what puts Azerbaijan on the map for you? In other words, what is, in your opinion, significant about Azerbaijan that will draw attention of an American to the Land of Fire?
Read all the article:
Azerbaijan as one of the new observer countries in Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), will take advantage to strengthen the economic, trade and political ties with the organization that represents a significant majority of the Eurasian territories, political analyst, expert on international relations at Marquette University (US), Peter Tase told Trend July 13.
Tase said that Azerbaijan is one of a very few countries in the world that has immensely contributed and invested significant resources towards the global humanitarian issues and respect for human rights.
Humanitarian cooperation is an important initiative for SCO member countries, he added. “As a result, they all can learn from the successful experience that Azerbaijan has to offer.”
The political analyst added that over the recent years, Baku has demonstrated a dynamic economic growth and an admirable financial and fiscal stability.
“Such characteristics make the Land of Fire a suitable and reliable partner of the SCO,” the expert said.
“Among the countries that were newly admitted as the SCO dialogue partner members (Azerbaijan, Armenia, Cambodia and Nepal), Azerbaijan has the highest GDP per capita and the lowest inflation rate when compared to the other three nations,” said Tase.
Azerbaijani government has invested so much resource towards connecting Europe and Asia by developing regional projects in the areas of energy, agriculture, communications, technological cooperation, commerce, logistics infrastructure and public transportation, the expert said.
“All SCO member countries will have a great opportunity to learn from the best practices of Azerbaijan, since the former is highly focused towards boosting regional trade, economy, industry and logistics to mention a few,” said the political analyst.
An important sector in which Azerbaijan can have a leading role at SCO is further cooperation in economic growth, banking and financial sector among member countries, according to Tase.
Azerbaijan also can highly contribute in the framework of SCO, by enhancing border security and curtailing extremism in the Eurasian landmass, he added.
A highly beneficial aspect for Azerbaijan in the SCO is an additional platform of direct discussions with the leadership of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, the political analyst said.
The participation of Azerbaijan at the regular SCO – UNESCAP meeting sessions will lead to important regional cooperation especially in the sector of regional infrastructure such as the development of Silk Road Economic Zone and the Super Highway, in which Azerbaijani government can share its expertise, Tase added.
Read the article:
Un día como hoy en el 2016, el Dr. Juan Ramón Bueno Jara, renombrado Doctor en Leyes del Paraguay y Latino-América, inició sus gestiones para fortalecer el capital humano y brindar entrenamiento avanzado en negociación a los jóvenes funcionarios públicos y abogados del país; una iniciativa que beneficiaba directamente a la Diplomacia Paraguaya. En el tercer aniversario de sus gestiones en Illinois y Wisconsin, el Dr. Bueno Jara desea compartir su indispensable legajo que es un capítulo importante en las relaciones entre los Estados Unidos de América y la República del Paraguay: “Amomba’e guasu añeipepirũre mbo’ehavusure Illinois Institute of Technology, ha’e rehe mbo’ehao pegua pehẽngue omotenonde hağua kuatia aty oñe’ēva yvypora kuèra opa tetã oñakãrapuasẽva yvy pehẽ tetã ambue ha’eva Estados Unidos gua ojehecha ramo hağua mba’eichapa osẽ tenonde tetã ojepytasova.”
En medio de la recesión económica y de las negociaciones con Brasil, sobre el uso y venta de la excedente energía renovable del Paraguay, dicha iniciativa del Dr. Bueno Jara no atrajo la atención del Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores, mientras en el Palacio de los López el entorno del Presidente estaba agasajando el sabor del maletín hũ (2016); y la actual administración de Mario Abdo Benítez (MAB), continua apañando los actos de corrupción y empeorando la imagen del país. Sobre la política energética del PY, Bueno Jara me dijo: “Itaipu ha’e peteĩ ome’ẽva ñanyryi ombyaiýva ñande rekoha, ha’ere che myakãhára ha ikature omotenonde peteĩ aty guasu oñe’ẽhápe ko’ã mba’ere. Ñaimere peteĩ py’a mongetape maymava yvyporakuéra ñane retãgua oiko hağua py’ajojape ambue tetãgua Brasil ndive ha oiko hağua mba’e porã ñande yvyporakuéra tavaygua peguarã.” No hay dudas de que la sombra de Luis A. Castiglioni detrás de Antonio R. Palacios y MAB, le va a costar tan pronto el sillón presidencial a este último.
Peter Tase: Experto en Relaciones Internacionales y Autor de varios libros sobre el Paraguay.
En el tercer aniversario de sus gestiones en Illinois y Wisconsin, el Dr. Bueno Jara desea compartir su indispensable legajo que es un capítulo importante en las relaciones entre los Estados Unidos de América y la República del Paraguay: “Amomba’e guasu añeipepirũre mbo’ehavusure Illinois Institute of Technology, ha’e rehe mbo’ehao pegua pehẽngue omotenonde hağua kuatia aty oñe’ēva yvypora kuèra opa tetã oñakãrapuasẽva yvy pehẽ tetã ambue ha’eva Estados Unidos gua ojehecha ramo hağua mba’eichapa osẽ tenonde tetã ojepytasova.”
En medio de la recesión económica y de las negociaciones con Brasil, sobre el uso y venta de la excedente energía renovable del Paraguay, dicha iniciativa del Dr. Bueno Jara no atrajo la atención del Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores, mientras en el Palacio de los López el entorno del Presidente estaba agasajando el sabor del maletín hũ (2016); y la actual administración de Mario Abdo Benítez (MAB), continua apañando los actos de corrupción y empeorando la imagen del país.
Sobre la política energética del PY, Bueno Jara me dijo: “Itaipu ha’e peteĩ ome’ẽva ñanyryi ombyaiýva ñande rekoha, ha’ere che myakãhára ha ikature omotenonde peteĩ aty guasu oñe’ẽhápe ko’ã mba’ere. Ñaimere peteĩ py’a mongetape maymava yvyporakuéra ñane retãgua oiko hağua py’ajojape ambue tetãgua Brasil ndive ha oiko hağua mba’e porã ñande yvyporakuéra tavaygua peguarã.” No hay dudas de que la sombra de Luis A. Castiglioni detrás de Antonio R. Palacios y MAB, le va a costar tan pronto el sillón presidencial a este último.
READ THE ARTICLE: